Comprehensive industrial maintenance (CIM)
Why maintenance outsourcing?
Maintenance outsourcing offers tangible benefits to the functioning of your business:
- opportunity to focus on core business activities,
- professionalism of the service provided and implemented by a dedicated supplier as part of their "know-how",
- independence from specialists with "exclusive knowledge",
- significant reduction in issues associated with soft HR,
- easy access to reserve resources necessary for use during periods of peak demand,
- increase in the quality requirements related to the availability of machinery and equipment,
- much faster implementation in terms of PM methodology and organizational solutions,
- increase in the requirements for visualization and reporting of PM activities and costs,
- easy introduction of quality objectives monitoring,
- simplified analysis and accounting processes within the PM,
- increased performance of the supplier, which may result in reduction of employment, and hence PM cost reduction,
- overhead reduction within the enterprise,
- reduction in the cost of materials and spare parts in the PM (economies of scale),
- transparency of costs incurred,
- possibility of making the PM costs dependent on production,
- making the PM costs dependent on quality indicators.
Within maintenance outsourcing Partner Serwis offers:
- solid partnership and effective cooperation with the Client aimed at achieving success,
- transformation of the Client’s maintenance department into a unit responsible for management of production assets on behalf of the Client of Partner Serwis,
- management of resources, processes and equipment aimed at increasing productivity and availability of equipment and optimization of costs,
- implementation of high standards of maintenance, management strategies and advanced tools, such as: PM, TPM, CBM, RCA, 5S, Kaizen, CMMS and so on,
- KPI measurement, analysis, and reporting to determine our effectiveness,
- pursuit of the "golden mean" between the cost and the availability and condition of equipment,
- industry-specific knowledge.
Why invest in maintenance outsourcing contract with Partner Serwis?
- we have longstanding experience in providing PM outsourcing services for clients in various industry segments.
- we have experience in working with large and very demanding clients, such as KGHM, Arcelor Mittal, ALSTOM Power, Michelin,
- we have implemented and proven methodologies for conducting PM outsourcing contracts described in the so-called "Manual of Best Practices,"
- we provide a wide range of PM-related services, which affects the comprehensiveness of our offer dedicated to the Client,
- we have an extensive range of resources and facilities,
- departmental structure allows great flexibility in the way we provide services,
- our company employs 465 professionals, including 65 engineers, making it an extensive resource of technical expertise sufficient for rendering professional PM services,
- we have our own distribution department, dealing with the sale of selected components of electrical and automation systems. This solution allows to reduce the cost of spare parts.
Detailed offer - contact In order to get acquainted with a detailed offer, please contact:
Director of Service Center in Elbląg
605 051 firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Representative for development of outsourcing services
785 882 email@example.com